Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

we shall not cease...




I am still in the middle of  work of this painting which is related to my thoughts "Processes are constantly taking place in us which can be compared to the dissolving of salt in a glass of water until it is totally dissolved and the water is transparent." written by Rudolf Steiner.

The thing is when something is about to happen and I worry about it, then there is nothing I can change about what is happening. I wanted to reach a real solution to be released from those worries in life and I found as only solution which is simply to accept what is happening without blaming others. To be of that happening. And what's next? Let the spirits work through me and let their purpose united with my own desires. This is not an easy process but I am sitting and giving my hands to them to learn to be dissolved. Until my hands and theirs become one ray of light which diffuse into thousand different colors and eventually what they wish is what I wish completely. How long this process would take... will be a question of mind. I would be generous and honest to give myself time as long as it takes, because old habits which stayed within me would come back whenever it feels in need.

My little son now as a grown boy sent me an email and shared his quoted poem of Summer school project which made me shedding tears... He sent me this because he is coming to see me to feel the place where all started... the place of our heart.

We shall not cease from exploration,
And at the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started,
And know the place for the first time.



No comments: