Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Dance with whales





First draft of "dance with whales" I started this as 'angel's heart' series (so there is a falling person) but then I changed my mind this would be water series. I don't want to paint falling anymore I prefer dancing.) It is falling but when you started to be aware and harmonize with your situation, instead of falling you are dancing. It reminds me the phrase 'when rain comes, don't wait the rain to stop but learn how to dance in the rain...' Learn to dance with your difficulties. Nothing is easy. The word 'trust' came to my heart few days ago while I was skating in front of tree and since then I've been thinking again and again about that word. Yesterday I heard  inspirational philosopher and humanitarian Jean Vanier's lecture (the wisdom of tenderness) through vimeo. He said "trust in peace that set on your heart" It deeply touches my heart but I am still struggling with my occurring questions. And the most important thing is that I must be true to myself. Let's not rush.

Whales just don't go away from my spirit. I've never touched them I don't know them very well personally but they often appear in front of me?! They just come back again and again... and without much planning I paint them. Anyway for me they are very mysterious and beautiful. Sacred ! I had once this wonderful dream of watching so many whales in front of me. I was very excited even in my dream... I always love first draft colors of work and in this blog usually I try to keep my beginning process work, so I can see later..


No comments: