Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Reading Carl Jung's book



Reading Carl Jung's book the questions occur in my mind. I wonder if we all can dream things like that? I guess he believed in that. If it is so, had Sigmund Freud ever had a dream like me and he interpreted simply in different way and miss the point there? It is hard to believe as a deep thinker like Freud had missed the point? Had he any doubt in his mind ever?? I have many experiences with my dreams, they foretells about future events about me and people I care most in my life. Sometimes it is more than real made me to wake up with pounding heart.

Modern man thinks that a dream has no significance for him because he doesn't understand it. Among my friends whenever I dream of them, their reaction is right away 'scary'. Why these wonderful dreams make them scared? And some friends said 'you are my guardian angel, that's why you dream about my life'. I didn't say a word each time but the truth is no I am not ! I care for you that is all the matter of fact. Care for someone we love. No one exist for someone. we care for each other deeply but we exist for ourselves. Each of us have our vocation here. I just wonder why they don't want to go to deep down instead of circling the surface? We all have this habit of expecting someone would save us...  Some of my friends showed me completely opposite actions from what I saw them in my dreams. What I can see in my dreams are their deep down heart desire. I think that the false feeling of safety and security really block the way to the threshold and it gets hidden more and more to them. Our rationality and efficiency blind us from the thing we should  have and feel in this life. When I watch them go far away to the opposite direction, my heart sank into deep sadness for them wishing someday they will find their way to meet their awaiting souls.

My father passed away now it has been 5 years and all the memories are still living inside me. What he told me, what he gave me how his voice was how he acted when he laughed and how he loved me. In my dreams I feel he needs attentions about what he wanted to say for our family. No one listen to him anymore.  Modern life says he is dead. The end. But I listen what he want to say. The messages he gives me are nothing but love, love of family. This is how I imagine angel's heart series because the other side people or spirits need our attention as much as we need attention from people we love. In doing this we don't have to live in past. In fact remembering my father's love and feeling his spirit that is around me and watches over me makes myself stronger andwarmer.

The strange thing is when I stop to care of friends from my heart, my dreams of their life also stop. It seems like our exchange time is over and also feels like I am the pivotal point of all these. Carl Jung pointed out that  the individual is only reality. Each individual varies so much in the way that his unconscious complements or compensates his conscious mind that is impossible to be sure how far dreams and their symbols can be classified at all. When I find the right meaning of symbols in my dreams my gushing happiness spouts like whales do with their blow holes. They are full of magic and need of mystery with lots of patiences. I mean lots lots...



No comments: