Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

dream theory


The film "dangerous method" came across to me a day before and all of sudden I started to re-read Carl G. Jung's book. Now I understand more than ever what he was trying to say about specially dream part. Yes! dream is a guide, friend and adviser. I grew up with parents both don't believe spiritual existences. However they dream and talked about the content because often these contents brought  the news of future events. Still they refused to believe in dreams because not all of dreams were related with future events. as we know they can be ridiculous and too symbolic.

I've started to write down about my dreams about 10 years ago yet my trust of dreams were too feeble and always hushed. When I cleared my way to see myself through in life, dreams become much closer to my being only I didn't know how to work with them. When bad news comes I intend to ignore and don't want to accept them with all my efforts. I tried to change things as I wished for them to be and I hurt myself. When warning comes I panic and worry so much before it happens.

I presume that Freud doesn't have dreams like Carl or myself. If you don't have these experiences how would you understand things like this? Impossible. My dream came to me since I was young, I didn't look for it. There are people who see ghosts and talk with them. I've never seen anything through thin air but I know they exist. I know we all exist for now and someday we all be gone like my father has gone. My father is one of my guides in my dream now. Carl Jung died as an old wise man and that is one of the best examples of life to me.

This painting is angel's heart series very first sketch on canvas. Reading Carl Jung's book and painting these series make me so happy. If someone ask me that how do you use mediums... I would say follow your heart, haha. I've never learned their characteristic styles, only years of so many mistakes I felt and understood they have all different purpose to use. call me stupid but for me these experiences were very important. What I most concentrate on now is putting my feelings and positive energies in the depth of canvas, so some people who need to  feel the thin air which has to be warm and loving get a consolation from it in this tough life.

I found one artist named Bruno Schulz, his life is very ironic. Bref, he died caused by someone who wanted to save his life. He left several books besides his art work.
Here is his site.  http://www.brunoschulzart.org/


No comments: