Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

patience


It is a long process to do these series, everyday I look and walk into this unknown road inside canvas. It's like walking in the mist, you can't see anything in front of you and while you keep walking you start to see the glimpse of forms in front of you... then imagine what you can find there...!

However traveling inside where I can't see is very hard. Sometimes the feeling of fear captures my next move which is that I can't make it this time or I am still repeating same steps going nowhere. I know deep down it is not true. Walking space and pulling out what is already there: sigh.... is a hard task like we say in life nothing is easy. I am so believe it that. Nothing is easy nothing is free, it means i am on the right track: my moto.

Whereas my mind is flying away looking for surfing, sailing, wind surfing and jumping into water splashing, my body is sitting in the middle of country side dark Normandie, where cows, chickens, birds and goats make lots of noises and where there is no ocean. The weather here is not so generous to people, I wonder why. When weather goes crazy I dance crazy and feel better.

All trees around me here become my friends. There are special connections with some trees more than others. Those connections give me a joy and wind is blowing as if it will blow me off to where I can't imagine, off the planet?! why not. I can go.

No comments: