Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

angel's heart




   
                                                                               not finished

I always wanted to paint angels but I didn't know how it works. I didn't even try... then when I was inspired by falling series, angels came with. Right now my heart is full with these emotions. These emotions I believe come from loving heart. When we love someone or our children, the most desperate moment for me, is that we can't help them when they go wrong. To protect our beloved what should we do? Just help them each time? or argue with them and force to make them? I don't think that is the way it is.... even though I wished that so much when I was younger. Super man's power we all wish sometimes is like a drug or shopping. What we need is to learn how to overcome through tough times steadily. And our guardian angels often suffer in their own ways more than we can imagine and wish for us. Imagine there is someone who pray for us many many times... with more than deep tear drops. When we are falling off in life and suffering in lonely dark corner, they whisper desperately to make us understand only if we are aware and believe in true love, we can hear them. When myself was in dark times I often thought about Jesus's last praying moment in the garden of gethsemane with intense agony when he knew what would it happen to him. That incredible pains in loving heart............. Some say praying is weak people's song and don't believe in it really at all. At least where I've been lived most of young people are like that. I never argue with them. That must be reasons for them... But for me praying is singing my heart. To pray is to work. To pray is to love. Praying makes me way stronger.
Anyways, this is my project at the moment and I am waiting for the next canvas (it's not so easy to find where i live now).  But everything will be as it should be... that i know. By the way I am not religious but I respect every religions in this world. 

No comments: