Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

following my own star

I have a friend who could gives me words like shiny transparent stones. Thank you Simon.
In Lorient there is the sea named Larmor plage. I had lived there almost 6 years, 10 minutes away from that sea with my scooter. I often went to stay few hours in that ocean at night. Sometimes there is a full moon and low tide. I walk through all the way down to the rocks, which they were hidden under the ocean in normal tide. It excited me when I walked through those rocks with the feeling that I found some very secret and sacred road. All the glittering and dappling water reflections surrounded me through the different world of rocks and soft wind wrapped my soul. Sometimes there are only stars without moon. Their shiny lights talked through my heart and they purified and touched me by unknown power in a very quiet way.


No comments: