Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

horse and me


   (this little horse is in me, pushing me let's go and I, human body was delaying to take time feeling all different emotions.) Some important changes happened last couple of weeks but mostly by my own decisions under clear consciousness. Still it made me sinking deep into emotion swamp, needed quite some time to stand up again and having more strength. I moved in the country side in Normandy (6 years of my Bretagne life is over) and here I can walk through greens anytime I want to (except when snow coms) close my eyes in front of singing trees to listen. Nobody watches me ! There are only nature and I exist among them quietly. I feel mother earth but my heart always longs for the ocean, it doesn't matter because I know the ocean will bring me somehow someday closer to her. I trust my love to her. So now I am learning the earth green field, agriculture and dirts. Change is the most difficult thing to accept more and more but I take some little time and put all memories in my big heart then move on, forward.... This is, no, was my state of mind but now I am shedding off to be ready to work. I am still waiting for arrival of my oil materials. 

No comments: