Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

guardian angel

Many times I wonder how my guardian angels look like and what kind of relationships we are having... They are not so easy to reach sometimes... I know they have no human forms and if they have it is not like this bonny lady. But I liked her pose who is a dancer. It feels like embracing something and all her body is talking quietly kindness and beauties, as if it is one prayer. That's why I chose to draw this form. If I talk about my angels, I see them in my dream. For sure I saw several times this old man who gave me warning signs, indicate things beautiful and grabbing me not to fell into dirty hole... something like that. And also there is a lady, I assume that she is higher very religious and graceful. Then... voila my story of guardian angels.

No comments: