Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

flying whale

Finally I can paint!!! Honestly more than  two months I had to do things and during these times I was very sad about not been able to paint. A whale flies on the night sky and a man on the boat floating on the mountain side. It could be all illusion of mind but for me; they are symbolic in my spirit. Time transition is approaching and one should not know the final destination.There should be only a great energy and a good intension to be in physical world. When people truly talk in very moment, often we express that how life is hard. We try to stay in good moments as long as it seems possible. But we can't lie to our heart. And our heart are so weird, impossible to explain how it works and why. Looking for the reason after one another but I have to face something out of my logic mind and to understand the law and order of universe.

No comments: