Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

crossing time

Next week I am working for one artist from les chapelles de Pontivy for a week. http://www.artchapelles.com  My job is for physical helping as assistant, not about painting. I thought it is a good opportunity to meet some artists in France. In this blog I most show paintings in the process, not finished. This painting is about my son Jeff, I used his standing pose photo was taken 14 years ago in Sandiego.  Then the other surroundings are trying to talk about  my emotion imaging behalf of him who had to grow up without mother since he was a little baby boy... I had to live as someone who have hurt people I love the most in this world... Now he is almost grown up as my older daughter graduates university soon. Time is there and here. They exist as past as present as future...

No comments: