Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

exhibition in london

I am very happy about new start with this gallery in London for my exhibition. Paris gallery where I've been exhibited last 3 years was the best located in the center of Paris however it was like a stagnant swamp. It is too early to say that i am  happy but I got a good feeling about it. Lately with Summer along there are so many events around and I felt that it's not easy to find time to sit and paint. When time comes like this I get stressed inside. But every Saturday morning learning class of boat 'Laser' is so much fun so far. It gives me a boost, even though my hands become so stiff (not good for paint). I selected 4 paintings for this group exhibition in Camden gallery. I will share my work experice in Pontivy with photos in my writing blog soon... if you are interested in please check it up in 2 days. They will be in my writing blog.

No comments: