Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

amazing red moon

what is reality and not reality... most of people think they know... but really? we have to give a long and deep thoughts about that subject I believe.  Moon always gives me happiness. When I was young I always looked at moon and wished something. The wish never came true but in a long run.... it is coming, still on my way, who knows.... I just didn't give up. What you seek it finds you. we climb up and fly for while until the another jump to fall. Light is around when you have ability to feel and it becomes yourself.... This painting is made by my father's death and the moon I saw from the harbor in lorient one Summer night. My country was very cold and snowy when my father passed away and my mother strive to leave all behind as if it is possible... and I thought about karma, rebirth, death and our will.

No comments: