Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

red

I always love to see my first draft in a picture because I use pure color mostly, my problem with oil painting was that I am in love with primitive color too long and I still do. I have to surpress my desire to stay there with those colors , even though I understand those new grey tones were very important and make all differences in paintings therefore I am happier later on. That desire prevents to make mature colors. It's like a child to resist to grow up in some ways. But still I intend to keep those colors in a subtle way. Does it work? I don't know yet. I think so. This crossing barrier series also go on with my enthusiasm in front of competition offered by Italy museum for this Summer. I love to work with Italy because simply they are nicer or warmer! I was wondering why I want a red dress here in this painting... the answer may lie in my present state which is lately I am just fascinated by all red color. I feel maybe it is time to discover about red color... I saw a play tonight " les tours des vents". When I saw her red dress I was almost screaming inside, yes that is the color I wanted to put on my painting. Emanuela's dance was dynamic, emotional same time earth grounded. Each time when I watched them dancing, I regret why I didn't become a dancer?!? I just thought of my parents. They would have kill me if they knew that I had an idea of it. hahaha this is not a joke, no it is. How grateful to live in this small city around and go to theatre to watch friends dancing. Those moments when I was sitting there, I just whispered to myself "I love it, I love it and I love it" 

No comments: