Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

London metro post




Today starts with art below team, one of my drawings is on the wall of underground station in London. I couldn't sleep really well last night. Many thoughts and worries... well. I've never thought actually sketch thing will go on display rather than my oil paintings but I guess this has something to do with people's common senses. I love to draw woman's body rather than man. But in oil painting I love to paint man rather than woman. It's funny when I found myself doing with certain preference. what i love the most about drawing is the gap between line and space. I just love it. In my eyes I feel we are so used to see things as we always see them but if we see in different angles we can find many different shapes within space. Anyways I am pretty much excited to show my drawing to London Metro station.

No comments: