Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

The beauty of Falling


         


        





These are the first draft of my new series (not anymore, i changed photos.)which I finally started but it seems I need more time for a day. Sometimes things don't turn out to be what we thought at the first then we have to make deviations. This fall series are coming from my inner thoughts. Falling isn't such a bad thing as I thought and our guides were watching over us even though they don't help us not to fall, their hearts are for us praying, watching, hoping us to get through... The beauty of falling is all about learning. My capacity to bear all process and strength will bring me to where it suppose to be. As long as I understand the main task in this moment of my life is the establishment of faith that ran away when I walked relentless dark and solitary passages. I started to see something between true God and me. As Victor Hugo wrote on his novel "Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees."  To catch that quiet yet most powerful moment of thoughts in canvas is my work and my prayer.... in my own way.

I accidently erased my past blog.

No comments: