Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

After watching Pina Bausch movie...

The weather turned so much warm this week and the news i was waiting for turned me down once again the day before yesterday. All day yesterday I was slipping away to the other world where I didn't need to think about myself. Yesterday night, watching the film 'pina' brought me into much thoughts to adjust direction of my way in art. I just realized that I am at this moment where I have to look back in order to step forward to the right direction. The important thing that I perceived was about contextual messages upon heart intention and skilful passionate nature. It is not a making beautiful movement or story out of it to have attention from audience. Rather she challenged audience to think as well as to the artists who were performing in the scene. She said 'how they move' is not important but 'what made them move' is. Exactly !! Think, think, think until you get it right!!!





No comments: