Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

face illustration

There's nothing special here.

I made another face illustration since I made "it is over now" a month ago and have little fun with the result. Her eyes are completely different shades yet they match! Little stiff chiseled jaw express her character. Obviously it is not a happy face but I like the effect with watercolor pastel toned background. I guess I am going to try some more and expect to be better ! All day i was thinking how I can overcome injustice and anger. They are inevitable in life many times and I started to get the little clue about what happened this month. It seems to me that i should learn to embrace the people who hurt me. It is time to fix my favorite phrase "I don't like them." thing. The previous lesson before this was I should have learned how to love people I care deeply and now I feel like I have to learn how to love people I don't want to care........ Life is demanding sometimes, specially when we ignore the messages we must learn, they insist until we get it. We are free but not really! Universe has the rule and there is no exception.

No comments: