Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can't just ignore it !



                                          
                                                                                                                                                                        Again I dream of something I couldn't forget easily last night. I guess this blog has to be my journal in the manner of spiritual way. Since I started my own website... i don't know where i should put my writings about spiritual progress. I have now three blogs and I guess I need to remove one at least. (which I did.) Among them this blog was the first of mine and I am more attached to this than the others even though this was not made for showing to others at first. This blog to me is more private purpose...


Anyway last night dream I saw the fire in the distance but in front of me, then among dark smokes I saw clear lightning shines from the sky and I saw tornado is occurring and moving forward. I knew that i would be safe, I stood left side corner and waited those scary tornado passes... then i vaguely remembered some kind of figures on the sky... and also i saw some people were wrapped into that fast moving tornado. and while after it was gone. I came out from the corner and found the clear water place. I could see inside water and I put my feet in there, feeling good and safe.

So... what was all about? why lightning, fire, tornado... and water. ok. it's not all that bad. but still my question lingered all day on my head. This year is given to me so much spiritual push.

by the way I am about the change colors in my whole world of paintings. Jessica kept saying the true color of people... and I thought I am not related with those words but maybe for my paintings?!

No comments: