Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

matter of staying as an artist for life...



I've been thinking how to survive as an artist in Bretagne.... It is not that easy but I know there will be a beautiful solution coming on my way. Bretagne people doesn't have much art creative conception; I got this 'not so happy' conclusion after my three times flee market experiences. I am not living in Paris or New York anymore. I am living in a very traditional way of region. So I have to adapt this culture to my work and not move backward at the same time... I didn't exactly find the solution yet. I keep thinking how to live as an artist and to earn decent money without walking backward. I keep thinking... also i am thinking of solitary dolphin that I saw last Monday in the Port Plaisance, Lorient and the story of mermaids from japan. They are hanging on my head lately....




No comments: