Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yellow Greenish Spring is approaching...

My next project is "Angels and Demons" or just Angels.... I've been thinking of this so long long time and i think i can start now !!! 16/04/09
i actually couldn't make it at all. guess not ready.







I love wind-surfing so much...... when I'm standing in the middle of the ocean, sea birds are flying around talking (love to hear them talking) and under my planche.... so many ocean spirits are passing by without me knowing.... Life is where such great secrets dance all around and only who has the seeking hearts can live on the truth......... That means so much!

















People often ask me if I am looking for the inspiration but the truth is that the inspiration is the second matter to me. I always have something to draw or paint in my mind. The first important matter for me is living with painting everyday.... I don't have any time limit as long as there is enough light to see colors....
But everyday my energy is not the same. I am trying to tame my energy to paint.... but I am so much distracted by everything!!!! Sometimes I want to be outside madly or sometimes I don't know what to do with my paintings. And everyday I want to check if I am able to paint or not.... If my energy is too low or too high I can't paint. I just can't.... and I wait until I can do. Until now this is the painful part to paint but once the energy arrives, as much as I get through dark and painful time, my paintings get its own way to shine for me. Where the energy come from is still mysterious to me.... what i know is that I have to integrate that energy with my whole being which means I need to live on my body and understand spiritual knowledge. More I found the such a connection between two worlds more I can be able to make good paints. Magic is this....! and among all of them "LOVE" is the one I live and paint for.... yeah... love.... what the hell is love .... still a big project to discover for the rest of my life.







> i love walking with my own thoughts... I didn't take horse riding on the beach but my heart did. I walked along with my invisible people many many days and nights. And their company can't be compared with humans.... I always prefer to be silent in the ocean because there are so many sounds to listen.........

No comments: