Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Three black frantic horses.....

Three black frantic horses in my dreams drew me into the visible fear I've ever felt.....
I dream three black frantic horses, I got up 2:40 am panting and my heart pounding. I never have been so scared in ten years. It was 13th of March. What I've felt with those horses was not an ordinary thing. It is an evil like spiritual being or their purpose is. I actually don't want to talk about this event here but I just wanted to write that it changed my life so much... Dream is amazing and God gave me this gift since i was young. And more I grow up older more clear dream come and open up to me... Before this dream I didn't actually believe all is real and even after this dream it took me more than a month to realize what was really happened. I've been walking dark streets alone in the foreign countries without much fear. However this dream made me shit out of fear. When I was young I dream lots of devils, they wanted something from me and I tried to kill them but they never die. I prayed and prayed in the dream and they disappeared. It has been a long time that I've dream this kind of evil spirits. So I went to back to church and asked his help. Jesus Christ. my saver and teacher.





from Desert in Egypt. Do you believe stars talking to us? I do. Because they do talk to me.....






Caen, from Jeanne's place. 2003


There are moments of life I was thinking that if one is a good person and follow the way to the right path then everything will be alright. Like buddha. Nirvana.... But this time I realized that being a good person is not enough. Being a good person needs lots of strength specially nowadays but still person is weak. since one has not been nearby nirvana state we are just weak creatures with lots of doubts on our hearts. Human can't see what is up to through darkness. Darkness has such a horrible power.... I didn't know much about this until this experience. I want to protect myself and people I love through my heart in my life. There are friends I care the most and my family... my mellany and Jeffrey. So I started to pray and this time I know that i won't stop until i die. I won't stop to pray for people i love. I will protect them....

No comments: