Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Inner world




Today is one of the hottest days in Summer and I stayed home to draw this until now. But soon I will leave to the sea for short floating.

When I saw this drawing I felt that there is still my lines which probably wouldn't change forever. My hands were quite shaking while I was drawing lines, so lines went a bit messy but it's because I haven't touched a pencil or pen quite some time. This drawing is telling that the inner world is on our hands.

My friend gave me the book of A.Rodin's thoughts upon art before I moved out. Rodin is talking about mystery in art as a kind of religion. People see only what we want to see, so we can't or don't see the whole truth. It makes us suffer in infinite obscurity. I mean that is why I want to see, I want to see entire myself. Krishnamurti said click and change but I just don't think that is for most of people's case.

When inner world is flowering in our own awareness, we understand that life is just a nature. Life and death has no difference...

No comments: