Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

my kind drawing


I've been posting my drawings about more than 3 months now in facebook and for me it had been so difficult to set up with one certain style, subject or material. There are so many things I love to draw with all different ways. But I have to say that I found my own way to express (en fin!). I always wanted to draw the air or energy which I can sense from the world. Actually I was feeling a bit obliged to find something of my own because I strongly felt something is missing....

Even though I found facebook page is quite powerful and people keep coming, my etsy shop doesn't get much audience as usual. However some contacts are coming through. I will see what kind of results come to me yet. One surely positive thing also is that my drawing got some development in a realistic way and I am quite happy about that fact. What I draw now is from my inside. This is making me feel so good. The good news I have is that my drawing will be better and better! I feel more connected to it though my favorite is always oil paintings. I also stopped to exhibit in public. That is not important for me just now.


At the beginning my shop was to make pen drawings simply then I realized how people love watercolor light brush touch. But with watercolor, I can't get the color right for making prints. So I prefer to make pen drawings. It's easy to print for me. My drawing sizes desire to be bigger and I keep try to make them small. Not so easy between myself and my reality.  well. And oil paintings... .... time will come hopefully soon!! One thing I am really reluctant to make efforts is twitter. I am just not for that.

No comments: