Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

fresh start


Sky and birds are always getting my attentions since i was a little child.... and that is how people see me as a unrealistic person. and that is how my mom had gotten mad at me saying that i don't see the real world. but i do see the real world... i am very aware of this real world....




The Ocean has a beauty that sometimes I am fascinated by for hours.... just standing and looking at it.




Just for one riding how much effort i have to put on, just for one riding.... ! I love all the process of waiting and paddling. And the contact with water!!!!














I was in the boat after scuba diving in Ile de Groix and then suddenly people made a scream. I saw joyeux dolphins are flying around our boat. It was my first experience to watch them for long time. I got incredibly a happy feeling. I felt that little boy inside me wanted to jump into the water and follow them until the world ends... :-)





This is a month alone trip in south of India 2004. I was so happy and one month was perfect for me. This photo was taken in Hydrabad where I joyfully reunited with my friend Retha for 4 days and spent more money than a week just for drinks ;-)





ile de brehat

This month I've managed finishing most of my past paintings and finally I started my new paintings. This is my first one of this year. Since i've fallen in love with the ocean almost everyday... i couldn't get my head out of water. But as usual i am very interested in the different cultures and at this time i am so into Bretagne culture and mysteries of nature. Hopefully i can make much better work for myself...!!


No comments: